- 4 oz. green beans
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half
- 3 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 wedge lemon
- Heat broiler of toaster oven (or oven). On toaster-oven pan (or a small rimmed baking sheet), toss green beans with 1 teaspoon oil. Season with salt and pepper, and push to one side of pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; wrap with prosciutto. Place chicken, seam side down, on other side of pan; rub with remaining teaspoon oil.
- Broil until chicken is opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve chicken and green beans with a lemon wedge.
You could also use bacon, and asparagus instead of Green Beans.
This is a recipe for one person, so multiply by the number of people who will be eating.